miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2020

The music in my life

   I tend to listen to heavy music such as metal, deathcore, metalcore, nu metal, hxc and post hardcore. It's not an inherited taste since my parents don't listen to that kind of stuff. All began with my aunt and her horror movies. The soundtracks on those movies used to be very heavy and metal-like, so I started liking that style. 
  Then there was Youtube a platform we all know there you could watch your favorite artist playing music, their music videos and even some lyric videos there I discovered Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Evanescence and others. Also, around the same time, I used to watch MTV and guess what music genre was one of the most popular? Metal and post hardcore, of course.Now if u ask me, I listen to whole lot of music and styles. I still listen to metal but also I listen Trap, for instance,I listen to Bad Bunny. Music has always been something important in my life. It kinda defines me, I find it easy to express myself through it and subsequently helps to calm my nerves and even to focus on what I have to do. I've listened to music since I was very little and I will continue to do so.That's pretty much it  ❤❤❤

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario