domingo, 9 de agosto de 2020

Some reflections 2020

 2020 The Quarantine Year

Howdy everyone! I really hope you're doing great. I found it a little bit hard to write about something everyone else would too. But in the end I put myself to the task. My 2020 like for many of you has had some upsidedowns. Something I can really emphazise on is the fact that being locked down has made me miss my friends and the things I used to do. From going to the university every day to just going out with my friends or family. However, I've been able to strengthen the bonds I have with my family and now I have a better understanding of they are, why they behave the way they do, etc. Also, I'm getting to know better someone I met last year on a concert hahahah uwu. I still don't like online classes :c I miss my classmates and even my teachers. I miss all the things we used to do in the labs, the experiments we would run or the questions we could make. I miss the "our old lifestyle" and not being so out of everything. I kinda feel like an outcast. But that's exaggerating a little bit xd. Aside from that it's been a good year, kind of. As I said before, there's been so much so far, and even if it's hard or weird for all of us, I really hope this lockdown will end and we'll get back stronger than ever to enjoy all those little things that were taken from us. Good things will continue to get better and all the bad ones will perish.

That's about it. unu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario