domingo, 2 de agosto de 2020

Inorganic Chemistry (My favorite class):


Greetings mates! I hope you’re doing great. I’m not sure if all of the college carreers here in the inversity have to go through this or not. I’m pretty sure most of us know about inorganic chemistry. It is the chemistry that studies al lof the elements that are not organic, which are the ones that don’t have a carbon-hydrigen bond. In my personal experience, it is been dificult to learn this semester due to the online classes. But I think the way the teachers have done their classes is the right one. We saw the groups of the periodic table in order from IA to VIIIA, analizing the periodic properties, diagonal relationship between them, and how you can get the pure element out of them, generally. Oh, and then after seeing each group we had to do the correspondent seminary. To be honest, I didn’t know much about chemistry when I started studying this career. But this semester I got the chance to know more about it by having this class and I love it. Because i find it to be really interesting, the fact that we learn about the elements in a deeper way and it has also made me understand more about the periodic table. Which I think is perfect, because it shows in a clear way the tendencies that are between the elements. Thanks to inorganic chemistry, we got to see a lot of compounds! And if you haven’t quite had the hang of what we studied in general chemistry 2, you’ll find this course hard. To summarize, it’s a loto f theory. As a chemist myself, I Will continue to travel in this train called Inorganic Chemistry 1.
That’d be all pals, if someone gets to read this, let me know, whats your favorite class?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario