sábado, 16 de mayo de 2020

My favorite movie

Hi guys, the truth is that I am not good at watching movies xd I almost don't watch tv so it was difficult to me think in what was my favorite. It was hard for me remembering  all the movies that i’ve watched so far xd but definitely now I can say that my favorite movie of all my times is "The Crow" It's a little old because it was released at 1994 and was one of firsts movies that I watched when I was a child ‘cause my aunt used to like it and showed to me, and I believe that this movie marks many things that I like. When i was a child didn’t know, like why would people search for revenge ? Why people have to sell drugs or consume it? I used to be at home so I didn’t know how was the outside world  xd And along my life I kept seeing and understanding others things of this movie, even after this movie I think two or three more movies  were released similars respect to the story but not with the sames characters and obviously i noticed it jsjs Oh and my taste by crows was born in that time, and investigating about these I discovered that are many faiths over the crows, like these are part of the witchcraft, roman and greeks beliefs, some people believe that are animals of bad omens, but depend of the point of view xd to me these means so much to me that I even have one tattooed uwu So in summary, I like this kind of movies with plots like this, dark movies, darks like me uwu The last movie I watched (again) was this so I recommend you guys and hope u like it!

Regards! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario